Video platform isn't woring

Good Morning from the USA,

I am having trouble getting any videos to play this morning.

They simply won’t start and show a time of 0:00 length.

I have logged out and back in and restarted my system.

Thoughts???

Guy

1 Like

I have also lost over 17,000 XP on my Dashboard

i had the same problem this morning but I had to clear my cache and then it worked.

I also lost alot of xp on my dashboard too. I sent a message to customer support a few minutes ago about the xp lost.

thanks
Keith

Thanx Keith.

Clearing my cache did not help with playing the videos. Still missing my xp

Guy

Hi @GuyJohnson

I just check my video its working on my side. Did you close your browser and reopen? (just wondering)…i’m still missing xp points too. I haven’t received anything back from customer support yet but depending on where they are located they are likely not working yet.

@Keith

I restarted everything (logout/login to EDNA, Browser, PC) and still no video.

Guess we’ll wait on the gurus in Auckland (I’m assuming that’s where things are hosted).

Right now it’s 6:42 AM there.

Guy

I got the videos to work but I had to switch to Chrome from Edge. Everything has always worked in Edge and needs to continue to work in Edge.

While I am running okay with Chrome it is not authorized to be used at my workplace. If the videos are offered under our subscriptions they need to run without issue in any Browser we have.

Still missing 17,111 XP. This needs looked at.

Guy

I’m on Edge and video is working fine now for me. I still haven’t heard back from customer service about the xp stuff.

you will likely have to contact customer support.

thanks
keith

Understand. Still doesn’t work in Edge.

Customer Service never responds to me.

Guess it is what it is and I’ll just have to deal with the new reality.

Hi @GuyJohnson,

Thank you for reaching out to us regarding the issue you’ve been experiencing with video playback. We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused, but I’m happy to inform you that we have resolved the issue.

To ensure a smooth viewing experience, we kindly ask you to follow these steps before accessing the videos:

1. Log out of your account.
  2. Clear your browser cache to remove any temporary data.
  3. Refresh your browser to ensure you have the most up-to-date version.
  4. Log in again to your account.

By performing these steps, you’ll help ensure that any previous data conflicts or cached information are cleared, allowing the videos to play properly.

If, after following these steps, you still encounter any issues with video playback, please don’t hesitate to contact our Customer Support team via email at customersupport@enterprisedna.co. They will be more than happy to assist you further and provide additional troubleshooting steps if necessary.

if the issue do not persists, please close this thread by marking this reply as the SOLUTION

We appreciate your patience and understanding in this matter. If you have any other questions or concerns, please feel free to let us know. We’re here to help!

The videos seems to be working in Edge again.

I’m still missing 17,111 XP that I had before this issue started.

Guy

Hi @GuyJohnson,

Thank you for expressing your concerns regarding the XP calculations.

We would like to provide you with an explanation regarding the recent changes in XP points.
Our development team discovered errors in the way XP points were being calculated, which led to inflated values for users.

On our platform, XP points are calculated for various components, including courses, events, and paths.
These components consist of smaller items that contribute to the overall XP calculation.
However, due to an unintentional mistake, excessive items were included in the calculation, resulting in larger XP points being displayed for users.

To address this issue and ensure the accuracy of XP points, our team conducted a thorough re-calculation.

The XP points currently visible on your dashboard reflect this re-calculation, and they represent the correct and accurate XP value.

We apologize for any confusion or inconvenience caused by the previous inaccuracies.
Our team is committed to providing a reliable and transparent XP system, and we appreciate your understanding during this process.

If you have any further questions or concerns regarding XP points or any other aspects of our platform, please don’t hesitate to reach out. We are here to assist you.

Thank you for your patience and continued support.

Best regards,

No problem. Thanx for the explanation.

Guy