Update of Power Automate content

Currently there is one course on “Power Automate Masterclass”, but seems this content is fairly old, for example the Power Automate Desktop section is still labeled “UI Flow” and using demo material from 2020. Pls consider updating this content or introducing a dedicated course on Power Automate Desktop.

1 Like

Hi there,
Just to let you know @JarrettM Jarrett Moore created a Power Automate Desktop lab during the Enterprise Analytic Summit in Feb 2022.

Here is the link
Dashboard (enterprisedna.co)

You might want to take look at that.

thanks
Keith

Thanks I will check out the webinar.

Thanks Jerry for posting it! I was to say the same. The instructor Henry is fabuluous but part of the content is superseded. It would be great to have updated content on Desktop Flows and Dataverse (currently UI flows and CDS).

Thanks also Keith for your answer. I will check the Power Automate Desktop link you have shared.
Do you know if there is in the platform content dealing with Dataverse?

Hi! I have watched the suggested session. It is very high level, and while it shows what can be done it does not go through the how, it is not the kind of deep knowledge sharing we are used to see in enterprisedna.
Let me please reinforce my point, is enterprise dna planning to add content on #Dataverse? I hope so :blush:

I have no idea. you might want to create a new topic and ask that question. Did you do a search on the new platform? did you do a search on youtube?

All i was stating that Jarret did a lab within the summit.

thanks
Keith

Hi @jerry.deng ,

Thank you for the suggestions. We will certainly put this in line for our experts in the future.

We appreciate your feedback and suggestions
I’ll be closing this thread but we’ll update you in the future when a course is created for this one.

Hi @jerry.deng,

Just an update regarding this suggestion. We are now coordinating with our Experts to update or better yet create a new course on Power Automate Desktop.

We aim to consistently improve the topic and courses for our subscribers so we appreciate your suggestion.

Thank you and best regards!