Unable to find somes topics in new Platform

Hi
There are a number of Topics/Series that are unable to find them from the New Platform.

1. Where can I find the Power Query Series in the new Platform? I went to the search button but Power Query Series can’t be found.
  2. Existing Power BI Accelerators - There are new coming Accelerators on the list. How about the old one if I can use the new Platform to look but I can’t find anywhere.
    3.Budgeting and Forecasting- I can’t find it.
  3. If Enterprises DNA has a new youtubes video, when can I find it in DNA platform so I can download the file? For example, How To Use Custom Grouping and Ranking In Power Query dated on 17/8/22. if there is any beause in Youtube there is no file.
  4. Power BI Super users workshop. Can you advise where I can find them.

Many thanks.

You can find this through the menu on the left, by selecting: Learning Center/ Courses

Don’t know about the others, @EnterpriseDNA can you look into that?
Thank you!

for #3 in your listing, there is link to Enterprise DNA youtube
in the new platform

As far I know, EDNA don’t put the files on youtube to be able to download the files.

I haven’t been able to find user workshop yet.

EDNA likely still fine tuning things. I haven’t been able to find Power BI user workshop yet either

As Melissa mention the rest of them by viewing menu on the left had side.

I find if you searching something try just a few words instead of the whole title as they might have changed it the title.

found the power bi super user workshop

https://app.enterprisedna.co/app/learning-courses?id=4

I hope this helps
Keith

1 Like

Thanks for stepping in @Keith!

Hi @CindyC, we are restructuring the mini series (Best Practices and Feature Reviews, DAX Formula Deep Dives, Budgeting and Forecasting, Unique Analytical Scenarios, Business Analytics Series, Scenario AnalytPower Query Series, into Innovation Labs. We are working on uploading all videos. Please bear with us.

When we have new video tutorials, we will upload to Innovation Labs.

1 Like