Unable to create workspaces

Dear Friends,
I am not able to create workspaces and getting the following error message.

Something went wrong

Couldn’t create the app workspace.

Please try again later or contact support. If you contact support, please provide these details.

Activity ID: 4a29dd7d-49ca-4fd8-8477-811da975009b
Request ID: 86d9422b-880c-cfaa-3062-1a449a522d6b
Correlation ID: 7577ca2e-629a-18c9-2e7c-b470839400e9
Status code: 400
Time: Fri Aug 20 2021 23:29:21 GMT+0400 (Gulf Standard Time)
Service version: 13.0.16577.55
Client version: 2108.1.07315-train
Cluster URI: https://wabi-north-europe-redirect.analysis.windows.net/

HI @Siddharth

If earlier you were able to create workspace and now you are getting error then it might be because your admin might has disabled for you. Can you please check with your admin team on this.

Thanks
Mukesh

2 Likes

Hi @Siddharth, did the response provided by @MK3010 help you solve your query? If not, how far did you get and what kind of help you need further? If yes, kindly mark as solution the answer that solved your query.

I hope that you are having a great experience using the Support Forum so far. Kindly take time to answer the Enterprise DNA Forum User Experience Survey, we hope you’ll give your insights on how we can further improve the Support forum. Thanks!

Hi @Siddharth, we’ve noticed that no response has been received from you since August 21. We just want to check if you still need further help with this post? In case there won’t be any activity on it in the next few days, we’ll be tagging this post as Solved.

Hi, Mukesh (@MK3010),
I have logged the issue with our IT helpdesk to check and confirm if this is an admin issue.
I am still awaiting their feedback and hope to receive it by tomorrow. I will update as soon as I receive the same.
Thank you so much for your response.
Best Regards,
Siddharth

1 Like

Hello @Siddharth, following up if you were able to confirm if this is an admin issue? Hope to hear your update on this. Thanks!

Hi @Siddharth, we’ve noticed that no response has been received from you since August 26. We just want to check if you still need further help with this post? In case there won’t be any activity on it in the next few days, we’ll be tagging this post as Solved.

Hi,
Our IT has raised this issues with Microsoft support.
You can close this as solved now.
If I get any feedback from MS which is different to the solution I will inform the update.
Thanks for the support.
Siddharth

1 Like

Hi Mukesh,
@MK3010 @EnterpriseDNA
Just wanted to update you on the issue - I was advised to use Microsoft Edge as the web browser instead of Google Chrome. I am now able to create workspaces using Edge.
This could be due to organisational Cyber Security settings not allowing the creation of workspaces in Google Chrome.
Thanks, everyone.
Siddharth

1 Like