Trying to get it shown as actual percentage

Hey guys,

I was doing some research and it seems like I could use the Format function to achieve my objective but when I do that apparently it returns a text and then when using the measure the visual will just appear as a blank sadly…

Is there any other way to show 0.66 in the chart as 66% instead? etc.

Thanks.

Hi @Stefan

Are you selecting the “rpc_final_perc…” measure and then formatting it to % ? Is it possible for you to share a copy of pbix file?

where does it shows as text after formatting?

Check if you get similar format as shown below

Hello @Stefan,

Thank You for posting your query onto the Forum.

Have you tried using the simple % format. Because if you try using the Format function the numbers will get converted into the text. And will simply either show the figures in the decimal figures or will show blank as is your case.

By the way are you trying to analyze the charts using slicer where you select Numbers and the Percentages option and accordingly the charts changes.

I’m also providing a link below where similar type of query was asked onto the forum by one of our member and how the solution was achieved.

Hoping you find this useful and meets your requirements. :slightly_smiling_face:

If you need anything just give a shout.

Please Note: Click on the link to view the entire post and not on the expand/collapse button.

Thanks and Warm Regards,
Harsh

Providing one more link.

Thanks @MK3010 ! I forgot about the format option at the top for the measure…I was trying to use the FORMAT function itself.

1 Like

Thanks @Harsh I guess your talking about the percent option at the top in the Modelling Section when you click on format which the other person was showing in the screenshot…Thanks for the help !