Trigger or Schedule for Power Automate Desktop

I am new to Power Automate.

I have my ERP system run each night and put a file in a folder on my desktop.

I want Power Automate Desktop to move the file to another folder (a OneDrive folder).

This sounds easy, but I don’t know how to trigger Power Automate Desktop to run the flow that will move the file. Can Power Automate run at a specific time each night? Can Power Automate watch the folder and run whenever it detects a file has been saved to the folder?

I am trying to do this without having to buy a Power Automate Online license. I thought Power Automate Desktop is free

Hi @BillK, while waiting for others to jump in, have you tried watching the tutorial by @henry.habib on Power Automate?

Login to Enterprise DNA On-Demand to access the course: https://app.enterprisedna.co/

Hi @BillK - Based on my knowledge, I can confirm it is not possible to Schedule a Flow inside Power BI Desktop. it can be done on Power Automate page only.

Also, will need to test if a Automate license is required or not to run inside Power BI desktop and confirm back.

Thanks
Ankit J

Hi @BillK, did the response provided by @ankit help clear your concern? If not, how far did you get and what kind of help you need further? If yes, kindly mark as solution the answer that solved your query.