Training Material in PDF / Word Format

Hi Sam

Does Enterprize DNA have training material in PDF format? I am doing the first Module Ultimate Beginners Guide to Power BI. Videos and Tutorial are brilliant. However I am one of those students who also requires printed off notes/ training documents as part of my learning nd understanding process. It really helps to watch and replicate what is seen on the vidoe Tutoeials coupled with Enterprise DNA notes and which are topped up with mine.
It is just how I learn best

Kind regards

Dave

Hi Dave,

The Enterprise team are currently creating a knowledge base where much of what you are asking will be available. Please see the link below.

https://info.enterprisedna.co/

Hopefully will look into getting more notes and tutorials on there for those who need a reference.

If you think of anything else you’d like to see in the knowledge base please post to this thread.

Regards,
H

Hi @DaveKoster, we’ve noticed that no response has been received from you since February 05, 2020. We just want to check if you still need further help with this post? In case there won’t be any activity on it in the next few days, we’ll be tagging this post as Solved. If you have a follow question or concern related to this topic, please remove the Solution tag first by clicking the three dots beside Reply and then untick the checkbox. Thanks!