Training Bootcamp

My Company has started using Power Bi this year and we are looking to attend a weekend (2-4 day) bootcamp for Power Bi. Our company is in the US and we would like to receive live training (ie not online).

Any suggestions?

@jmolina,

I would encourage you to check out the P3 on-site Power BI training offerings:

The P3 CEO is Rob Collie, one of the original engineers on the Power BI team. I have taken their Power Query and Advanced DAX in-person training. Both were very well-constructed sessions taught by extremely knowledgeable instructors. The classes were entertaining, informative and highly interactive. My only caveat is that if you’ve done a lot of training on Enterprise DNA, the P3 “advanced” course feels intermediate at best.

While I haven’t taken the following training myself, a number of people in my office have done so as an intro to Power BI, and all said it was excellent:

Microsoft Dashboard in the Day Training Course

I hope this is helpful.

• Brian

Hi @jmolina, we’ve noticed that no response has been received from you since December 31, 2019. We just want to check if you still need further help with this post? In case there won’t be any activity on it in the next few days, we’ll be tagging this post as Solved. If you have a follow question or concern related to this topic, please remove the Solution tag first by clicking the three dots beside Reply and then untick the checkbox. Thanks!