The course: Python II for Power BI Users

Hi EDNA team,
I am learning the course “Python II for Power BI Users”. That is a great course. However, the Resources Pack provided is missing datasets for the course (ex. "reddit_wsb.csv’,…) and May I have .pbix file of the final dashboard? Thank you.

Jennie.

Hi @Jennie,

You can find :

• reddit_wsb.csv :
  • wine_review.csv (winemag-data_first150k.csv ):

* wine bottle image you can find at:

* Hotel Review dataset you can find at:

* Star image can be downloaded from:

Please also note that 

The property UNICODE_EMOJI was removed in version 2.0.0 of this module. So it is used EMOJI_DATA instead as  a replacement for UNICODE_EMOJI. 

In new version function cell :

#create emoji function
def get_emojis(sentence):
    sentence = " ".join(sentence)
    words = word_tokenize(sentence)
    emojis = [e for e in words if e in emoji.EMOJI_DATA]
    return emojis

Enjoy this great course.

Hi @mspanic,
Thank you for your instruction.
In terms of the property UNICODE_EMOJI, yes, I replaced EMOJI_DATA in my version. But, both UNICODE_EMOJI and EMOJI_DATA only count emojis that stand alone, they cannot count emojis that appear consecutively as below:

Here is text:

So how to count all emojis that occur in the text?
and Could you please share .pbix file of the last dashboard.
Thank you again.

Jennie

Hi @Jennie ,
Regarding emoji - here is my Notebook:
Clean Text, Word Frequency and Emoji.ipynb (13.0 MB)

Jupyter Notebook is much easier to find then .pbix files :slight_smile:
Later on I will check if I could manage to find some.

Best regards,
Maja

Hi@Maja,
Thank you for your sharing.

Hello @Jennie

Did the response from @mspanic (thank you!) help solve your query? Please mark the answer as the Solution.
If not, can you let us know where you’re stuck and what additional assistance you need?

Thank you!

Hi @Jennie

Due to inactivity, a response on this post has been tagged as “Solution”.

If you have a follow question or concern related to this topic, please remove the Solution tag first by clicking the three dots beside Reply and then untick the check box.

We request you to kindly take time to answer the Enterprise DNA Forum User Experience Survey,.

We hope you’ll give your insights on how we can further improve the Support forum. Thanks!

Hi Maja,
Because I need to delivery the analytics to users so I did in Power BI. But when I published to Power BI service, some libraries such as ‘nltk’ or ‘emoji’ weren’t supported, so what should I solve this issue? Thank you in advanced for your advice.

Jennie