Subscription Issue

Hi, I am a subscribed member with an active subscription.

I tried to access the Analyst Hub yesterday and the app.enterprisedna.co/app keeps asking me to upgrade my account. The same is true even trying to access any course content.

Can I please get some assistance on how to get this issue resolved?

Thanks

1 Like

You are not alone, I have the same issue. I am sure they are working on it.

Cheers!!

Thanks - @EnterpriseDNA Team is aware of the issue and working to rectify it ASAP.

Sorry for any inconvenience.

Hi @adsa and @richard_d ,

May we confirm if this issue still persists?

If it does, what kind of help you need further?
If not, kindly mark this message as the solution to this concern. Thank you!.

I can confirm my issue has been resolved.

Hi all,

I am facing same issue.

Please help.

Regards,
Shital

Dear Learners,

We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience you’ve experienced. We have heard your feedback and taken immediate steps to address the issue:

Yesterday evening, our Web Development team implemented updates that are now live on the platform. This includes the “EDNA Learn” feature visible on the landing page.

Please be aware that our platform regularly undergoes updates, and sometimes clearing browser caches is necessary. We recommend optimizing your browsing experience by clearing history and cache or trying another browser to isolate the issue.

To ensure a fresh start, please launch a new “Incognito” window, where no browsing history is recorded, and then log in to the platform to access the course/s.

We appreciate your patience and understanding as we work to enhance your learning experience.

Best regards,

Enterprise DNA Team

Answer:
Hi @payton45 ,

There are three different product offerings in EDNA: (1) The Membership platform, which is an old membership platform accessible via portal.enterprisedna.co. (2) The one you are trying to access courses is the On-Demand platform, which requires a different subscription to access full course, events, etc. and is accessible via app.enterprisedna.co. (3) Our recently launched platform, Data Mentor, which you are currently subscribed to, is accessible through mentor.enterprisedna.co and also requires a different subscription.

Mentor Dashboard reflects your subscribed service.
In the sample screenshot below, transitioning to the Platform Dashboard (On-demand platform) will grant access, but with limitations on course availability if you are currently not subscribed to the On-Demand platform.

We hope this clarifies things.

Thank you.

Enterprise DNA Team

I just subscribed to the on-demand program and can’t access any of the paid content.
This is very frustrating …

1 Like

Answer:
Hi @MichaelTondu ,
We have sent you a reply yesterday. Can you confirm if you’re able to access the paid contents.

We thank you for your patience and understanding.

All the best,

Enterprise DNA Team

1 Like

Hello I appreciate the prompt response and help.

I’m now able to access all paid content, thanks!

I cannot access my subscription. My company paid the invoice over a month ago and my subscription has not been updated to reflect this. I’ve tried all suggestions from the chatbot. Please help!

Hi @TimSipe ,

Thank you for reaching out. We are currently liaising with the assigned Client Success Manager on your team. Once we’ve confirmed your billing details, we will proceed accordingly.

Best regards,

Enterprise DNA Support Team

Hi @TimSipe ,

We have updated your profile, and it should be working now. We apologize for any inconvenience caused. Thank you for your support.

Best regards,

Hello Edna support, I’m having a subscription issue. I auto renewed my subscription on 29/12/2023 in the amount on $513.11. The order number is 28727953. I’m asked to upgrade my account even though I was issued a receipt of payment. Thank for your help.

Dear @emmanuel.bass ,

Thank you for reaching out to us. We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused you.

After reviewing your account, we have rectified your billing details and updated your profile accordingly. You should now have full access to the On-Demand platform.

To ensure a seamless experience, we recommend launching a new “Incognito” window to log in to the platform. This will provide a fresh start without any browsing history recorded.

We appreciate your patience and understanding as we strive to enhance your learning experience.

Best regards,

Thanks for fixing this, I’m in now.