Sorting Charticulator Visual in PBI

Hi,
I have created a bar chart in charticulator and sorted it within charticulator from largest to lowest number and it worked fine. But once I import it into PBI and let’s say change date range, ma values change but visual is not sorting itself dynamically, it stays the same even though numeric values change.
Someone posted this issue a while ago here, but I am unsure if it was fixed, or this issue still persists.

Charticulator sort issue - Microsoft Power BI Community

Do you know if there is a workaround for this?

Thank you
Nina

Hi @Nina,
Thanks you very much for post your query into the forum.
See if the following Power BI Community forum post can help you resolve the sorting issue in the Charticulator visual.

Regards

Hello @Nina

Did the response from @jafernandezpuga help solve your query?

If not, can you let us know where you’re stuck and what additional assistance you need?

If it did, please mark his answer as the SOLUTION.

Thank you

Hi @Nina ,

Due to inactivity, a response on this post has been tagged as “Solution”. If you have a follow question or concern related to this topic, please remove the Solution tag first by clicking the three dots beside Reply and then untick the check box.

Thanks to @jafernandezpuga for contributing to this post.

We request you to kindly take time to answer the Enterprise DNA Forum User Experience Survey,

We hope you’ll give your insights on how we can further improve the Support forum. Thanks!

1 Like