Sometimes I'm unable to fill survey after I've finished course

Hello everyone,
I don’t know where to put it - but it happens to me often - so I’ll put it here and I hope someone will notice :), THANK YOU very much. So here’s the question:
Sometimes I’m not able to fill out a survey after I finish a course - it keeps ending with an error message - and maybe it’s not very important, but I like to give some feedback, and I think it is a pity that I cant, can anyone help with this?
Thank again and have a nice day,
blondIT

1 Like

Hi @blondIT, thanks for bringing this to our attention. May I know for which course?

Hi there again,
today for the course Showcase Examples In-Depth, but before this, it happens e.g. for Advanced DAX combinations course, but yesterday I’ve finished the course Fundamentals in Power Query and M - and there was no problem, so I’ve filled the missing survey for this (if I remember it correctly), but it happens repeatedly and then I try to fill it next day or so, and sometimes it is OK, but sometimes it is not - and I can’t figure out why. Thanks a lot :grin:,
blondeIT

1 Like

Hi @blondIT, the link works fine from my end. If in case the survey does not work in some courses, you can use this link: Enterprise DNA Course Survey (office.com)

Thanks!

1 Like

THANK YOU :grin:, that link works fine,
have a great day,
blondIT

1 Like

Hi there again,
for some time this link worked fine, but today I finished another course - DAX Studio For Power BI & SAAS - Beginner To Advanced, which is really outstanding, and I wanted to fill out the survey form, and it just did not work correctly - see the attached picture, could you help with this, please? Thanks a lot, have a nice day!

Hi there,
I would recommend that you start a new topic as it was already solved. Adding to already solved string isn’t recommended.

Thanks
Keith.