Some Very Useful and Innovative Blog Entries

All,

The amount of great Power BI content flying around the internet these days seems to be growing exponentially, so it’s easy to miss some really cool and relevant stuff. Here are three recent blog entries from different authors I came across that I thought provided some useful and innovative techniques/perspectives that I hadn’t seen or considered before. Thought you might find them helpful and a good read as well.

A Truly Dynamic Tooltip

Visualize Your Power BI Refresh in Real Time

Reasons to Avoid Gradient Backgrounds on Power BI Reports

Enjoy.

• Brian
5 Likes

Hi Brian,

Really like these articles!

I hope you don’t mind me posting this, I don’t want to start a deluge of links but think this is a really useful site in terms of UX design & principles.

Home | Laws of UX

2 Likes

@DavieJoe,

Thanks! Not only don’t I mind, I would strong encourage others to do the same. We can actually use this topic as a running thread for folks to post articles and blogs they’ve come across that aren’t specific to a particular question or solution - just excellent content that might be of general interest (sort of like the Book Recommendation thread we’ve kept running for over a year, with some great suggestions by the eDNA community).

• Brian
3 Likes

Thanks for the information @BrianJ!

We appreciate users and experts sharing varied updates and tips relevant to Power BI. We are tagging this post as Solved.

For further questions related to this post, please make a new thread.