Slicer Slider Bar option

I need some help as my searching the forum for this answer hasn’t given me the answer.

I see slicer slider bars in examples in EnterpriseDNA videos that have vertical lines as the handles
EDNA - Slicer Vert

but when I create my slicer sliders, they are created with 2 large circles.
EDNA - Slicer Circ

How can you change from the circles to the small vertical lines?

Hello @Durnin,

Thank You for posting your query onto the Forum.

Well, under the formatting option, go to the General section and then enable the “Responsive” option and you’ll the the vertical slider lines.

Hoping you find this useful and meets your requirements that you’ve been looking for. :slightly_smiling_face:

Thanks and Warm Regards,
Harsh

Thank you for the response. Just like in your picture in your reply, mine is grayed out too and not allowing me to turn that on. Any idea of why?

Hello @Durnin,

It seems like a bug in the newer versions. Check out this post -

Thanks and Warm Regards,
Harsh

Thank you. Sorry for the “let me google that for you” question. I found another post earlier this month (March 2022) stating it will be fixed in the next release of Power BI in April 2022. Hopefully this will be accurate.

Thanks again for your help.

Hello @Durnin,

Under the Preview Features option, un-check the highlight part and then re-start the Power BI. Below is the screenshot provided for the reference -

And then you’ll see the “Responsive” option active. But I guess, without enabling that option, it gives me the vertical slider. So you can just try and see which option gives you the vertical slider but it definitely does. See this -

Thanks and Warm Regards,
Harsh

Hello @Durnin, we noticed no response from you since a few days ago.

Did the responses above help you with your inquiry?

Hi @Durnin, due to inactivity, a response on this post has been tagged as “Solution”. If you have any concern related to this topic, you can create a new thread.