The native slicer (filter- multiple selections enabled) - drop down view comes with the following functionalities:
- when no selections are being made, then the “All” indicates - all data is being selected. – see pic 1.
- if I enabled “select all” options, then an additional item -“Select all” will be added. In this case, the word “All” will be all data is being selected. – see pic 2 & pic 3.
- If there is a way to disable “All” item ? - with drop down view ?
- If there is a way to ‘flip’ filter logic where when nothing is selected or nothing is checked in drop down, then NO DATA is selected = displays nothing ?
- if the native slicer can’t be configured for Q1 & Q2, other controls in market place that can support (1) or/and (2) ?