Sharing content from multiple workspaces/datasets

Hi,

Can you please suggest me the way we can share content from multiple workspaces/datasets/dashboards/reports to single group i know apps but that is only for one workspace ?

Thanks in advance.

Thanks,
RJ

If you need to share to a specific group in your organization, I think you will need to set up each workspace (or app, or report) with the group information.

With Apps (but oddly not with reports or workspaces), you are able to share with your entire organization - so if the group is your entire company, you have that option as well.

Thanks Heather for the reply.

Does apps need premium license to access? also my requirement is i have reports in different workspaces and can i share single dashboard from multiple reports/workspaces to multiple groups.

:smiley: Apps do not require premium license, my users are all using pro licenses, and this works just fine.

:frowning: I do not use dashboards for my reports (I let the end-user build their own dashboard if needed), but my understanding is that you cannot create a dashboard from multiple workspaces.

As for how many groups you can share to, I don’t know of a limit of how many groups you can share with.

Hi @Ravi85, did the response provided by @Heather help you solve your query? If not, how far did you get and what kind of help you need further? If yes, kindly mark the thread as solved. Thanks!

Hi @Ravi85, we’ve noticed that no response has been received from you since the 19th of January. We just want to check if you still need further help with this post? In case there won’t be any activity on it in the next few days, we’ll be tagging this post as Solved. If you have a follow question or concern related to this topic, please remove the Solution tag first by clicking the three dots beside Reply and then untick the checkbox. Thanks!

Apologies for getting back late yes i’m happy to close the thread i got the answer required.

thanks

1 Like