Sharepoint List does not show column names value

Hi there,

I am trying to get data from SharePoint list. I entered the root URL and select the desired list I want to import. I can see some column shows the data while the other column shows different options (such as list, table, record), etc. When I click on the drop-down list to expand that particular column (as shown in the following figure)

leo_89_0-1616551282026.png

For example, I am trying to expand the project manager column to see the names of the project manager. However, it keeps saying that loading columns names ( for about half an hour). I am not sure where the problem is and how to fix the issue. Could anyone help me in this regard?

Hi @leo_89. I have almost zero experience with SharePoint, but this looks suspiciously like permissions to me. Does the account you’re using have full access to SharePoint? Can you check your access with your SharePoint administrator?
Greg

Hi @leo_89, did the response provided by @Greg help you solve your query? If not, how far did you get and what kind of help you need further? If yes, kindly mark as solution the answer that solved your query. Thanks!

Hi ,

I figured out by myself. Thanks