Set Current date in M code to the max date of another query

Hi All,

Hoping there is a quick solution to my questions. I have 2 tables, one date table and one data table. The data table has a date column of when the files are put through SQL (Weekly dates, on a monday).

How do I manipulate my date table to say that the current date (Or 'Today") is the max date of the data table?

E.g I know today’s date is 6.7.2021 but the last file was uploaded on 28.06.2021. I want my data to be current from 28.06.2021.

Any questions, please ask.

@Nurry90 ,

This epic post from @Melissa should give you everything you need (and more!) to meet your requirement.

• Brian

Hi @Nurry90, did the response provided by @BrianJ help you solve your query? If not, how far did you get and what kind of help you need further? If yes, kindly mark as solution the answer that solved your query. Thanks!

Hi @Nurry90, we’ve noticed that no response has been received from you since July 6th. We just want to check if you still need further help with this post? In case there won’t be any activity on it in the next few days, we’ll be tagging this post as Solved.

Hi @Nurry90, due to inactivity, a response on this post has been tagged as “Solution”. If you have a follow question or concern related to this topic, please remove the Solution tag first by clicking the three dots beside Reply and then untick the check box.