Sending emails from PowerBI via Power Automate

Hi all,

I have a fairly simple query: I am trying to email different branch managers across the business the table that has details of their jobs as well as the contract value for their job. I know that I can possibly do that by creating filter button for each
Jobs.xlsx (17.2 KB)
of the branch managers and emailing them, but I would like to know if there is a way to directly email all the managers the table with relevant job information using a click of the power automate button. The problem occurs when I edit the Power Automate button, I select the 'Email from PBI data dynamically, and it directs me to the ‘Apply to each section’ so that PBI data is selected in ‘select an output from previous steps’. What this does is that instead of emailing the table containing list of jobs to managers, it instead emails each data item in the table ‘jobs in this case’ to the managers. Is there a way that i can email the entire table to each relevant manager having all the jobs relevant to them listed?

Hi @musa.fasih, I noticed you didn’t provide a PBIX file. Providing one will help users and experts find a solution to your inquiry faster and better.

A perfect initial question includes all of the following:

• A clear explanation of the problem you are experiencing
  • A mockup of the results you want to achieve
  • Your current work-in-progress PBIX file
  • Your underlying data file (to allow us to go into Power Query if necessary to transform your data and/or data model – often DAX questions really end up being data modeling solutions)

Check out this thread on Tools and Techniques for Providing PBIX Files with Your Forum Questions

Not completing your data may sometimes cause delay in getting an answer.

My apologies. Here is the Power BI report which includes the Excel file as input.
Power Automate.pbix (26.9 KB)

Hi @musa.fasih, apologies if your post was left unresolved for quite some time now. May I suggest checking the course by @henry.habib on Power Automate. You may check the course here:

Power Automate Masterclass | Enterprise DNA

Hope you will find the solution to this issue. Thanks!

Hi @musa.fasih! We noticed that your inquiry was left unsolved for quite some time now.

Looks like your inquiry was out of the experts and users’ bounds.

We strive to answer ALL inquiries in the forum. However, if you are sure that you provided all pertinent context to your concerns and read how to use the forum more effectively and still find your question unanswered, you can check out tutorials to learn this yourself as your membership also comes with relevant resources that may help you with your Power BI education.

While our users and experts do as much as reasonable to help you with your inquiries, not all concerns can be attended to especially if there are some learnings to be done. Thank you!