Schedule dataset to refresh at a different time than the dataflow

Below is my linage report. I have my Operational Reporting dashboard that uses both DataFlows and a SQL Server pull. We don’t have premium so i am using my personal gateway for the SQL Pull.

The Dataflows are set to refresh every hour from 9am to 4pm. The SQL data is very large and i only want it to refresh once a day. It also requires my personal gateway so i need to be online to refresh it.

Is there a way for me to schedule the report to consume the Dataflows every hour by the SQL report once a day?

Hi @chad.sharpe

I noticed you didn’t provide a PBIX file. Providing one will help users and experts find a solution to your inquiry faster and better.

A perfect initial question includes all of the following:

• A clear explanation of the problem you are experiencing
  • A mockup of the results you want to achieve
  • Your current work-in-progress PBIX file
  • Your underlying data file (to allow us to go into Power Query if necessary to transform your data and/or data model – often DAX questions really end up being data modeling solutions)

Check out this thread on Tools and Techniques for Providing PBIX Files with Your Forum Questions

Hello @chad.sharpe ,

We notice that no response was received from you on the post above.

We are waiting for your masked demo pbix file and other supporting links and details so other users can help you in your query.

Due to your inactivity, we’ll be tagging this post as Solved.

Should you wish to add your masked demo pbix file and other supporting links and details, you can reopen this thread.

Thank you!

Hi,
There is no need for a PBX as this isn’t a question someone needs to physically view the reports. It’s a process question, however I found the answer on the internet last week so i will close this ask out.

Thanks