Scatter Plot X & Y Axis

Do you know if there is any way to customize the X and Y Axis in a Scatter Plot. I am looking at LIFE EXPECTANCIES(Y-AXIS) and INCOME (X-Axis)

This is what my x-axis currently shows…

I want the X-AXIS to show:

Hi @mbraun, we aim to consistently improve the topics being posted on the forum to help you in getting a strong solution faster. While waiting for a response, here are some tips so you can get the most out of the forum and other Enterprise DNA resources.

• Use the forum search to discover if your query has been asked before by another member.
  • When posting a topic with formula make sure that it is correctly formatted to preformatted text </>.

• Use the proper category that best describes your topic
  • Provide as much context to a question as possible.
  • Include the masked demo pbix file, images of the entire scenario you are dealing with, screenshot of the data model, details of how you want to visualize a result, and any other supporting links and details.

I also suggest that you check the forum guideline How To Use The Enterprise DNA Support Forum. Not adhering to it may sometimes cause delay in getting an answer.

Please also check the How To Mask Sensitive Data thread for some tips on how to mask your pbix file.

Hi @mbraun, we’ve noticed that no response has been received from you since the 1st of April. We are waiting for the masked demo pbix file, images of the entire scenario you are dealing with, screenshot of the data model, details of how you want to visualize a result, and any other supporting links and details. In case there won’t be any activity on it in the next few days, we’ll be tagging this post as Solved.

Attached is the >PBIX. Data does not need to be masked

Workout Wednesday - Week XIII.pbix (1.2 MB)

Hi mbraun,

You could change your x-axis from linear to logarithmic (under x-axis).
Combine that with an end of 100 000 and you have a graph which might be similar to what you are looking for:

1 Like

Hi @mbraun, did the response provided by @Rens help you solve your query? If not, how far did you get and what kind of help you need further? If yes, kindly mark as solution the answer that solved your query. Thanks!