Resource allocation (under/over)

Hi all, I was wondering if there are any resources within the site that refers to project resource allocations. being able to identify when certain individuals (the good ones) are being consistently overallocated to projects and showcasing a visual to highlight this would be great. I’m assuming matrix, with conditioning formatting? Look forward to any tips on this one and thanks in adv.

Hello @Pete while waiting for other members to jump in, I suggest using the forum search to discover if your query has been asked before by another member.

You can also checkout our Youtube videos for anything related to your inquiry:

Hi @Pete ,

I don’t know if you could find “exactly” what you need but I think you could easily create one, especially you said a matrix would be fine.

For example, you could calculate the “monthly load” for each resource based on a total work hours on month and then use the usual conditional formatting using a background color or icons.

V1-Table

Hi @Pete, we’ve noticed that no response has been received from you since a few days ago.

We just want to check if you still need further help with this post?

In case there won’t be any activity on it in the next few days, we’ll be tagging this post as Solved.