Resolve Dynamic Data Source Error - API Data Source

Hey! I’ve created a PowerBI Report from an API call and created a function to paginate the results. Because of the dynamic url, it won’t allow it to automatically refresh in the PowerBI Service. I’ve tried to format the Relative Path function properly to allow the automatic refresh, but can’t seem to get it to work. Any help is greatly appreciated.

Melissa
Call Center ALL - Client Secret Removed.pbix (28.1 MB)

Bumping this post for more visibility from our experts and users.

I am no expert at this, but in one of the URLS it had start and end after a “?” the question mark would be the relative path in the record of web.content and then in the “query” field of the record another record with start and end and the values would be placed.

From what I understand that is how a relative path is used in web.contents, I dont know if that is the problems, or if it will help, hopefully others with more experience can chime in :slight_smile:

Edit: The “?” isnt the relative path its what is before the “?” sorry it didnt sound right when I read it back so Search? the relative path is Search.

The below is text from the microsoft learn site:

Web.Contents(
    "https://www.bing.com",
    [
        RelativePath = "search",
        Query = [q = searchText]
    ]
)

Hello @weissnat.oda

Did the responses above help solve your query?

If not, can you let us know where you’re stuck and what additional assistance you need?

If it did, please mark the answer as the SOLUTION by clicking the three dots beside Reply and then tick the check box beside SOLUTION

Thank you

Adding @Melissa for help on this.

@weissnat.oda

Welcome to the forum.
Here are some resources, you might find helpful.