Report with double rows on column header

Hey guys,
I didn’t know how to call this kind of visual behind.

I’m interested on how to do those in blue. I’ve looked for it everywhere and didn’t find it.
Anyone can help?
Thanks a lot
Pedro

Hello @pedroccamara,

Thank You for posting your query onto the Forum.

is this the kind of result you’re looking? Below is the screenshot provided for the reference -

It’s just I haven’t formatted my heading since I’d created this file just to provide the solution onto the Forum.

I’m also attaching the working of the PBIX file for the reference. Alongwith the solution post (For reference - just in case).

Hoping you find this useful and meets your requirements that you’re looking for. :slightly_smiling_face:

Thanks and Warm Regards,
Harsh

SampleData.pbix (71.3 KB)

1 Like

Awesome @Harsh. That’s exactly it!
Thank you so much!!!

Hello @pedroccamara,

You’re Welcome. :slightly_smiling_face:

I’m glad I was able to help you.

Thanks and Warm Regards,
Harsh

Hey @Harsh,
Sorry to disturb you again on this subject but, after all, i don’t think this solution is what i was looking for just because i have only one row and 4 columns/measures, like Sales, sales Ly, Sales Diff and Sales %.
Could there be another way of doing this?
Thanks
Pedro

Hello @pedroccamara,

Does this type of solution satisfies the requirement that you’re looking for? Below is the screenshot provided for the reference -

Have tried to implicate the scenario that you’re trying to achieve.

Also attaching the working of PBIX file for the reference

Hoping you find this useful. :slightly_smiling_face:

Sorry to disturb you again on this subject” - No worries, always happy to help. :slightly_smiling_face:

Thanks and Warm Regards,
Harsh

Report with double rows on column header.pbix (494.8 KB)

1 Like

Yes! That’s it!
I believe the first solution you have to unpivot, but with this one, just a simple matrix. I’m so embarrassed @Harsh.
Thank you so much. You’ve been a great help!
Best regards
Pedro

Hello @pedroccamara,

You’re Welcome. :slightly_smiling_face:

I’m glad I was able to help you again.

Well in the first case also I tried the same thing. It was actually the asymmetrical nature of the data where I just had to flip fields from rows to the columns and columns to the rows to avoid as many blank rows as possible.

I’m so embarrassed” - Absolutely no need to be. We all learn something new when questions are being asked by the members. All questions are of equal importance so ask your questions freely we’ll always be there to answer it happily and wholeheartedly. :slightly_smiling_face:

Thanks and Warm Regards,
Harsh

2 Likes