Remove selected Rows from Data in Power Query

Filter_DAta_Remove_PQ.pbix (25.5 KB)
Filter_Data.xlsx (8.9 KB)

Hi Experts,
I have data set where i want to remove the in-active staff and want to keep on active staff in Power Query (PQ). I have explore the option of remove rows but i am unable to achieve it. The data is dynamic and active / inactive status changes everyday and new people joins and also people leave.
How can i achieve this.
Attached sample data, PBIX file and image for reference.
Thank you.

just filter the column and check mark the status column to “active” then you load it into the model

1 Like

Thank you for the reply @Keith but is it possible to remove those rows and keep only the active.
Actually,I have a data where i will load excel sheets from different department and keep only active staff than merge all them together.
Thank you.

yes, you can do that all in power query by select the active status and load into the model

there a several ways, merge the data together, then select the active and close into model. you model will only have active status

you can also delete the rows in excels that you don’t want.

Hi @EnanBahadur

Just following up if you still require assistance to solve your inquiry.

If yes, can you let us know where you’re stuck and what additional assistance you need?

In case there won’t be any activity on it in the next few days, we’ll be tagging this post as Solved.