Registration Information for Power BI Accelerator Week #2 Live Solution Event

Enterprise DNA Members,

OK, we’re all set for our live solution event for Power BI Accelerator Week #2. While the feedback we got for the Week #1 live session was very positive, we’re striving to make this event even more interactive, so we will be holding it on Zoom, rather than Restream. This will allow us all to talk face-to-face instead of just interacting via chat.

Here’s the info for the session

To register for the session, just click here.

Hope to see you there! (but if your schedule and/or time zone doesn’t allow, we will be recording this session and placing it in the portal for you to view at your convenience).

Please let me know if you have any questions.

• Brian

All,

One of our members mentioned to me this morning that he was having trouble with the registration link for this event. I tested it again and it works fine for me, but if you are having problems with the link, please send a message to rebecca.walker@enterprisedna.co and cc: me at brian.julius@enterprisedna.co and @EnterpriseDNA team will work promptly to make sure you get registered.

Thanks!

• Brian
1 Like

@BrianJ I was able to register just fine for this event. Looking forward to it.

Guy

2 Likes

EDNA Members,

Even if you didn’t have a chance to finish (or even start) the Accelerator Week #2 problem, I would encourage you to attend this session. I think we’ve prepared a useful general primer and approach to addressing data modeling issues and building a strong model that will support your analyses, simplify your DAX, and increase both refresh and visual performance.

We will be using the Week #2 problem as an example, and while I think working through the problem in advance will be useful, it is not at all necessary to getting value out of the session.

Hope to see you there.

• Brian
1 Like

Hi @BrianJ

I’m working through some of the older Accelerator challenges, especially ones I missed.

Are recordings of your Solutions/Q&A zoom meetings available anywhere?

Thanks

@KieftyKids ,

Yes, recordings of all of the prior solution events, as well as the original problems sets, solution PBIX files and copies of the slides from the solution lecture are available on the portal under Power BI Accelerator mini-series:

Cool to hear that you’re going back through the old ones. Enjoy!

• Brian

Hi @BrianJ

Thanks.