Regex workout not getting 50 xp still not working (june 13) (updated on June 27)

Hi there

I did two Regex workout and 50 xp aren’t showing up on my report. So far i did 2 workouts on June 8.

Can you please investigate why isn’t not getting applied to my profile?

thanks
Keith

2 Likes

I think this might not show up immediately on your record @Keith they have to run a report to match it to your online dashboard profile and then apply the points. I could be wrong on this mind you, I’m not 100% certain.

I’ve done some other workout there other day and automatically showed up after i completed them. So it was wierd when it didn’t show up :frowning:

Ok, hold my hands up, I was wrong :rofl: :rofl: Only the 9th time today…

hmmm only 9th time today…mine is over 50 now hehehehehehh

1 Like

Solid numbers @Keith :+1:

1 Like

we shall see :wink:

1 Like

My workout XP are yet to be added to my profile as, I hadn’t realised, I’d created a different nickname on the Learning Portal than I had on the forum so they couldnt match up my completed Workouts to my XP points profile. I need to submit the dates of my Workout completions to get them added retrospectively.

1 Like

I thought they would be linked, maybe get them to change the nickname?

1 Like

Don’t worry, they’ve already done that for me.

Hi @Keith

Thank you for bringing this to our attention.

Just got a confirmation from our Devs team that the XP Points for your RegEx submission is now reflected on your profile.

I will be closing this thread now. Thank you!

thanks for the follow up :slight_smile: I now see the 4 Regex out in my profile.

Keith

Hi there,

I did another Regex Workout today and didn’t get 50 xp.

I don’t think its setup properly. Please investigate it again.

Thanks
Keith

Hi @Keith ,

Thank you for letting us know.

the team is already working on fixing the issues with the XP Points.

we appreciate your patience on this matter.

Hi @EnterpriseDNA

I still haven’t got my XP points for the last REGEX workout.

Can I please get in an update on this?

June 19, I did another Regex workout. I just want to keep you informed that 2 times 50 = 100 xp points owing.

thanks
Keith

HI @EnterpriseDNA,

Can someone please follow up on this? I have sent a couple messages to customer support (email) asking for an update on a solution. No one has replied to my message .

thanks
Keith

Hi @Keith,

Our Devs team has informed us that they have manually awarded you the XP Points for the recent RegEx Workout submission.

HI there,

I don’t see them added to the profile.

im missing still 50 xp for the #6

What dates did you add them too?

thanks
Keith

@EnterpriseDNA

Please follow up on this as i haven’t received 50 xp for # 6 yet.

Thanks
Keith

Hi @EnterpriseDNA

Can i get update on this? Still haven’t received the 50xp points for completing #6.

thanks
Keith