Refresh Issue with Datamart

Hi Everyone,
I will appreciate any insights on this. I have two different Datamart’s in different Workspaces. The Datamart’s are created for different departments but they do share a similar Data source (A SQL Server Database).
For the two Datamart’s connection credentials I use a service account assigned for that department;

Datamart A-Finance Dept./(Diff. Workspace)
Authentication: Basic
Username/Password: Assigned service account for this dept.
Security: Organizational
Source : Same SQL Database(Only thing they share)

Datamart B:
Datamart B-Product Dept.(Diff. Workspace)
Authentication: Basic
Username/Password: Assigned service account for this dept.
Security: Organizational
Source : Same SQL Database(Only thing they share)

The weird thing is no matter how hard I try to create the specific connection, it won’t accept, Datamart B want to connect to the already established connection for Datamart A and vice versa. I then decided to let them share the credentials . They will load successfully from the query editor but not refresh on the scheduled refresh or manual refresh. When I download the error it doesn’t tell me much of anything
here it is : Error: undefinedErrorMessage=The current operation was canceled because one or more operations failed…HttpStatusCode=0.

What could be causing this. I’m the Power Bi Admin so I have the highest credentials so it might not be permission thing and have verified with the DBA that the security accounts have the correct permissions on the SQL side. I know the Datamart’s are still on preview but will still appreciate if anyone has anything on this as I’m having to manually refresh the data for users currently.

Thank you!

Can anyone please look into this before tomorrow? My manager is expecting an answer and if I don’t have anything have to rebuild all the Datamarts into Dataflows.

Thank you!

Same error. Has anyone been able to resolve this?