Real time dashboards

Hi guys, very fundamental question. Is there a way for dashboards to run in percieved real time? e.g… can you automate the refresh for a published dashboard? It’s pretty much a deal breaker for me if there is no workaround.

Yes, You update the dashboard on real time for streaming data source. Anyway functionality of this type of dashboard is lesser than dashboard created by import data set.

@phewison,

Welcome to the forum – great to have you here!

Yes, this is definitely possible within Power BI. Here are a number of resources you may find helpful in setting that up (I particularly like the real time tracking of the International Space Station):

I hope this is helpful.

– Brian

2 Likes

Hi @phewison, did the response provided by the users and experts help you solve your query? If not, how far did you get and what kind of help you need further? If yes, kindly mark as solution the answer that solved your query. Thanks!

Hi @phewison, we’ve noticed that no response has been received from you since the 14th of February. We just want to check if you still need further help with this post? In case there won’t be any activity on it in the next few days, we’ll be tagging this post as Solved.

Hi @phewison, a response on this post has been tagged as “Solution”. If you have a follow question or concern related to this topic, please remove the Solution tag first by clicking the three dots beside Reply and then untick the check box.

We’ve recently launched the Enterprise DNA Forum User Experience Survey, please feel free to answer it and give your insights on how we can further improve the Support forum. Thanks!