Real Advanced DAX

I finished the Mastering Dax course, but it wasn’t really advanced.

One Gustaw video proved it: https://app.enterprisedna.co/app/virtual-events/1?chapter=1&item=29

I understood almost nothing from his DAX tips, and I’d like to see courses in which such things are actually taught step by step while building a sample report (practice is vital to learning, everyone knows).

Are there any courses that go into really advanced DAX while guiding us step by step? (doesn’t need to have all the basic stuff. Could start right off with variables/etc).

Thanks in advance

1 Like

Hi @klein.keagan

Thank you for reaching out to us and congratulations on finishing the Mastering Dax course. We appreciate your feedback regarding the course content and we are sorry to hear that you found it less advanced than expected.

We understand that practical applications of the topics covered in the course are essential for effective learning. We have taken note of your request for courses that provide step-by-step guidance while building a sample report, and we will relay this to our content team for consideration.

We will take your feedback into account as we work on developing new and advanced DAX courses that meet the needs of our learners.

Thank you for reaching out to us, and please feel free to contact us if you have any further concerns or questions.

Best regards