Profit & Loss Statement with a supporting table

Hey guys,
Here i come again to another matter:
I’ve learn with Sam to do this and it’s perfect. It’s 4th or 5th time that i do it, but last time, i have values (and always the same) in my blank spaces, which shouldn’t happen, as you can see in the pic.

Capture5

Of course i can “delete it” with an if isblank, but i really would like to understand what am i not doing or what am i doing wrong?
Thanks a lot
Pedro

Hello @pedroccamara,

Thank You for posting your query onto the Forum.

In the P&L Statement, have to checked mark the option as provided in the screenshot below -

You can simply, uncheck that option.

Or if that’s not the case, then just few days back one of the member had asked the similar type of question onto the forum and @Melissa had provided the solution to that query. Below is the link provided for it.

Lastly, also attaching the PBIX file of my working on P&L Statement.

Hoping you find this useful and meets your requirements that you’re looking for. :slightly_smiling_face:

Thanks and Warm Regards,
Harsh

Income Statement and Balance Sheet - Harsh.pbix (859.9 KB)

1 Like

@Harsh, forgot to say that i’m doing in a matrix visual and i don’t have that option, not anymore. For my purpose, i need those blank lines because i have spaces between lines the way i want.
As i can see on Melissa’s post, she solved the same way i did, with an ISBLANK.
Thanks anyway @Harsh
Best regards
Pedro

1 Like

Hello @pedroccamara,

You’re Welcome. :slightly_smiling_face:

Thanks and Warm Regards,
Harsh

1 Like

Let me just add another solution here: i’ve just add another line and it works fine:

CurrentItem = “”,"",

2 Likes