Process Mining Visualization in Power BI?

Hi all,

I am interested in how to do process mining visualization in Power BI, but I do not know which resources should I read or learn from?

Does anyone know any resource that I can learn process mining visualization in Power BI?

Thank you

Found a couple of resources for you @hunghahuy let me know if you find them useful

Optimize your Processes and Gain Deep Insights with Process Mining | Microsoft Power BI Blog | Microsoft Power BI

DJ

How to perform Process Mining using Power BI (sqlshack.com)

Thanks @DavieJoe

I knew about these links.

If you know other resource or tutorial how to do process mining analytic in Power BI, please tell me

Thank you

1 Like

Hi @hunghahuy! We noticed that your inquiry was left unsolved for quite some time now.

Looks like your inquiry was out of the experts and users’ bounds.

We strive to answer ALL inquiries in the forum. However, if you are sure that you provided all pertinent context to your concerns and read how to use the forum more effectively and still find your question unanswered, you can check out tutorials to learn this yourself as your membership also comes with relevant resources that may help you with your Power BI education.

While our users and experts do as much as reasonable to help you with your inquiries, not all concerns can be attended to especially if there are some learnings to be done. Thank you!