Problems with videos

I often use my tablet to watch the videos of the EDNA courses. And it’s true that the wifi card of my tablet is not the best one. But I have constant problems to watch the videos: they often get frozen and I have to wait to recharge the cache.

There are only two possibilities to select the resolution: 360 and 1080p. The first one is unusable and the second one is excessive to my poor wifi card. But I haven’t these problems with YouTube videos or with other learning platforms.

Could you enable a 720p version of the videos or give me any advice to improve the experience? Thanks!

I have no problem watching the edna courses. I’m thinking its your tablet the problem. I just have the video on automatic find the resolutions, i have the option for 720p version.

Maybe your wifi card is starting to go and need replacing.

Maybe use another tablet to see if you have the same problem or watch on laptop/desktop.

thanks
Keith

Yes, my wifi card is not very good, but I haven’t these kind of problems with other learning platforms with the same tablet. And there are courses where the 720p version is not available.

can you give me a course video that doesn’t offer 720 p? everything that i have take have the option of 720
Never mind found one
@EnterpriseDNA Do you have comment pertaining to this?

Ie Rose Bar Chart video only have 360 and 1080 p version ( Advanced Visualization Techniques #2 of 2 created by Mudassir Syed Rashid Ali )

We may not have any choice in the matter as it depends on the creator of the video.

I also keep it " Auto" instead make a change to 360 or 1080p
Another thing to check is playback speed is set at 1x

Thanks
Keith

You can find the same issue in courses like " Scenario Analysis Deep Dive" or " Mastering DAX Calculations".

Hi @Joselquin, apologies for this issue. Have you tried watching from our new platform? Just go to: beta.enterprisedna.co

Use the following credentials
User: [Your current email aligned to your membership access]
Pass: enterprisedna

Yes, I’ve tried the new platform, but now I’m following the “Time Intelligence Calculations” course and I haven’t found it. I only can find it in the old platform.

Looks like Time Intelligence Calculation courses isn’t on the new platform only on the Old platform

@EnterpriseDNA , Please look into this?

Thanks
Keith