Problem Honoring My Prize Subscription

Hi last year I won a prize subscription, but I was subscribed already, so I made an agreement with Jeanette and Christina to extend one year my existing subscription upon expiration, follows all details and documentation from a email I sent yesterday that bounced back:

Date: 14 January 2024 at 15:17:41 GMT-6
To: Jeanette Seguban Jeanette.Seguban@enterprisedna.co
Cc: Christina Bacuetes christina.bacuetes@enterprisedna.co
Subject: RE: [EXTERNAL] Re: Enterprise DNA scholarship

Hi Jeanette, Christina,

Hope you had a great season and wish you the best for 2024!

Here’s what I need help with:

My former Enterprise DNA subscription expired 2023-07-29 but as described below in this email thread I won an annual subscription, for one year which means for the period of:

2023-07-29 à 2024-07-29

I was on a long sabbatical and today I tried to login it seems my account has expired and no longer have access to paid resources, could you please reactivate for the remaining period until 2024-07-29 ?

Also please let me know if the account was activated using my current email credential juanlauro@me.com or the new one I won the prize with juan@dalai.com.

Thanks a lot for your help!!

Juan L Aguirre

Sent: Tuesday, September 27, 2022 9:38 PM
To: Juan Lauro Aguirre Cantú
Cc: Christina Bacuetes
Subject: Re: [EXTERNAL] Re: Enterprise DNA scholarship

Hi Juan,

It’s already in our records that you’ll be granted free access after your paid subscription expires, but it’d be helpful if you could send us a reminder one week before your paid subscription ends.

Thanks,

Jeanette

Sent: Wednesday, September 28, 2022 2:45 AM

Hi Jeannette,

Ok that’s great I appreciate your special help, my question is do i need to do anything? Or just continue to login using my (paid) account juanlauro@me.com and when expired will renew for the second (free) year automatically? Do I need to notify anyone?

Thanks

Juan

Sent from my iPhone

On 18 Sep 2022, at 20:46, Jeanette Seguban Jeanette.Seguban@enterprisedna.co wrote:

Hi Juan,

I hope your week is off to a good start.

The free subscription under your sponsored group Austin PBI cannot replace your current paid subscription. As you suggested, we will provide you with a free subscription once your paid subscription has expired.

According to our records, your On-demand subscription started last August 24, 2022, so we will give you the complimentary subscription from 24 August 2023 to 23 August 2024.

Should you need further clarification, please rely to this email.

Thanks & regards,

Jeanette

Sent: Saturday, September 17, 2022 5:04 AM

Hi Jeanette,

Thanks for your answer, here’s the situation I have:

I happen to be a current suscriber of EnterpriseDNA, actually bad timing because I only recently suscribed.

My existing suscribed email is

juanlauro@me.com

Therefore if it is posible I would like to use the suscription I won for the 2nd year, meaning when my current one expires.

Please let me know if you could please do this special favor to me.

Thanks

Juan

Sent: jueves, 15 de septiembre de 2022 07:26 p. m.
To: Matt Floyd; Juan Lauro Aguirre

Hi All,

On-demand subscriptions are typically for one year, and we must adhere to this. If an extension is granted, it will be at the sole discretion of eDNA.

Thanks,

Jeanette

<4540FFD6AC0E4152A45B00E7B009106A.png>

Sent: Friday, September 16, 2022 5:59 AM
To: Juan Lauro Aguirre juan@dalai.com
Cc: Jeanette Seguban Jeanette.Seguban@enterprisedna.co; Ashley Siddall ashley.siddall@enterprisedna.co

It is a great question and I am including Jeanette and Ashley from EnterpriseDNA to answer any questions.

Sent: Thursday, September 15, 2022 11:54 AM
To: Matt Floyd matthew.floyd@gm.com
Subject: [EXTERNAL] Re: Enterprise DNA scholarship

ATTENTION: This email originated from outside of GM.

Thanks Matt, I have a question: is this for only one year or permanent as long as I use it?

On Wed, Sep 14, 2022 at 6:09 PM Matt Floyd <matthew.floyd@gm.com> wrote:

Juan,

Congratulations on winning the Enterprise DNA scholarship. Attached are the instructions for how to signup.

For full name, Juan Aguirre

For email, juan@dalai.com

For the Organization, Austin Power BI User Grp

Then follow the rest of the instructions.

Enjoy

Matthew Floyd

Senior BI Developer/Analyst, SSM

matthew.floyd@gm.com

Nothing in this message is intended to constitute an electronic signature unless a specific statement to the contrary is included in this message.

Confidentiality Note: This message is intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed. It may contain confidential and/or privileged material. Any review, transmission, dissemination or other use, or taking of any action in reliance upon this message by persons or entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited and may be unlawful. If you received this message in error, please contact the sender and delete it from your computer.

Juan L. Aguirre
Dalai, Inc./Informática Dalai, SA de CV
Ph/Tel. (512) 7396096 / +52 81 8421 8766
Email: jaguirre@dalai.com

Nothing in this message is intended to constitute an electronic signature unless a specific statement to the contrary is included in this message.

Confidentiality Note: This message is intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed. It may contain confidential and/or privileged material. Any review, transmission, dissemination or other use, or taking of any action in reliance upon this message by persons or entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited and may be unlawful. If you received this message in error, please contact the sender and delete it from your computer.

Hi @Dataplumber

You might want to send an email to Customer Support to help you with this.
customersupport@enterprisedna.co here is the email address.

Thanks
Keith

HI @Dataplumber . We are pleased to have extended your On-Demand access for this year until July 29, 2024. We apologize for the delay in response, as both Jeanette and Christina are no longer with EDNA.

You should now be able to resume your courses.

Please note, however, that we are no longer offering scholarships. In its place, we have introduced the affiliate program (https://enterprisedna.co/affiliate-program). This is to honor the offer that was previously promised to you.

Thank you.

Best regards,

Enterprise DNA Team