Print/pdf without scroll bar

How can we print/export pdf a long matrix/table visual without showing scroll bar?
I had expand full visual along with increase a length of page but still scroll bar is showing.
Any solution a part of paginated reports?

Hi @khurram,

With the Power BI “native” tools I don’t think is possible. If you set your page height to the maximum available pixels (9.999) and still have the scroll bar it means you still have data to show in that matrix.
In this case, the only idea I have is to use a “panoramic screen capture” - in my case I use for a long time SnagIt.

Kind Regards,
Lucian

Hi @khurram

As per @Lucian, this isn’t possible straight out-of-the-box. There are two workarounds though.

• Utilise RANKX to split the data into sections in combination with a visual filter and creating a new table/matrix visual for each section.

• Create a paginated report

Utilising RANKX is only really viable if you have a known number of rows. Paginated reports require learning a new tool (Paginated report builder) but will print to PDF as many pages as are required.

In general, I use a paginated report in situations where I’m exporting out to users a table of data. But if you’re interested in a RANKX solution, have a look at these resources:

Hi @khurram, did the response provided by @samaguire help you solve your query? If not, how far did you get and what kind of help you need further? If yes, kindly mark the thread as solved. Thanks!

Hi @khurram, we’ve noticed that no response has been received from you since the 29th of August. We just want to check if you still need further help with this post? In case there won’t be any activity on it in the next few days, we’ll be tagging this post as Solved. If you have a follow question or concern related to this topic, please remove the Solution tag first by clicking the three dots beside Reply and then untick the checkbox. Thanks!