PowerBI Premium Data security

Hi All,

Our company currently has a Pro license and we were going through the structure of how the data is isolated and what resources are provided to PowerBI Pro users. I believe we have standard usage where we are a tenant on a cluster and there is no advantage in resources or data isolation. My question is if the Power BI Premium Infrastructure multi-tenanted as well like the standard infra or single tenant? i.e. one tenant per cluster
If it is multi tenanted at the cluster level, what resources within the cluster are single tenant? is storage single tenant?
I am referring to this link : https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/power-bi/guidance/whitepaper-powerbi-security where there is separate link for PowerBI premium Infra.

bumping this post

Hi @kuberkgupta - Power BI Premium provides you dedicated capacity while Power BI Pro provides shared Capacity. So, I assume storage will be single Tenant.

For more information on Power BI Premium, can refer to

Thanks
Ankit J

1 Like

Hi @kuberkgupta, did the response provided by @ankit help in solving your query? If not, how far did you get and what kind of help you need further? If yes, kindly mark as solution the answer that solved your query.

Hi @kuberkgupta, due to inactivity, a response on this post has been tagged as “Solution”. If you have a follow question or concern related to this topic, please remove the Solution tag first by clicking the three dots beside Reply and then untick the check box.