PowerBi Date Timezone issue

Hi

My data is a dataset that is generated from CRM, the software is Canadian and although our CRM version of the software that we see has the Date settings to display in the NZ Timezone, however the data that is pulled into PowerBI is displaying the date data in the Canadian timezone. I have contacted our software provided and they have advised it is an issue with Power Bi.

Is there a way that i can change the PowerBi settings so the fields that contain date data are converted into NZ timezone when it is pulled into Power BI desktop?

I have attached an Date issue example file.pbix (268.7 KB) example pbix file and a snapshot of the data example in our CRM software that shows the date displayed differently - The example field is the “Date Created” field, but we have several date fields and the issue applies to all of them

@AoakeP,

Here are two sources I think you’ll find helpful in working with international date, number and time formats:

• Brian

Thanks Brian, i’ll check them out

Hi @Aoake, please don’t forget if your question has been answered within the forum it is important to mark your thread as ‘solved’. Thanks!