PowerBI Budget Multiple Year Context

Hi
I have worked through this video series that explains budgeting over a single year.

Im sure there is an example over multiple years however I cant find it in the resources.
I am exploring how to build a budgeting tool for multiple projects with different start dates.
Could someone point me to the resource please?
James

Hi @jsavage , a similar topic was covered in this forum thread link. You might get additional tips here:

https://forum.enterprisedna.co/t/creating-budgets-with-seasonality-adjustments-automatically-power-bi-technique/502/10

Hi @jsavage, we’ve noticed that no response has been received from you since the 18th of January. We just want to check if you still need further help with this post? In case there won’t be any activity on it in the next few days, we’ll be tagging this post as Solved. If you have a follow question or concern related to this topic, please remove the Solution tag first by clicking the three dots beside Reply and then untick the checkbox. Thanks!

A response on this post has been tagged as “Solution”. If you have a follow question or concern related to this topic, please remove the Solution tag first by clicking the three dots beside Reply and then untick the check box. Thanks!