Power Query Series -Missing Excel files on each video

Hi
I watched 4 first Power Query series videos and all of them have only had PBIX files but missing out EXCEL file which should be included. Unfortunately, they are not. When I went to Power Query Editor, it came up the same issues and they are unable to find EXCEL file. I don’t understand why they haven’t been attached with the zip file to the video. Sometimes I can use another demo file but sometimes I don’t know what file I should find. It is a bit confused. Please help. Thanks

Cindy

1 Like

Hi @CindyC,

I’ve had a look at the top 15 video’s listed in the “Power Query sereis” and the @EnterpriseDNA team will look into the first 3.

I’ve noticed that the “Setting up dynamic startdate and enddates…” doesn’t have an xslx but it’s the: Demo data - Advanced Data Transformation and Modeling.xlsx -file so you can find it in the resource pack of that course OR in the: “Create a Perpetually Updated Practice Dataset in Power BI

I hope this is helpful

2 Likes

Thank you Melissa.

On the first 3 presenation of Power Query Series, I was wondering when Enterprises DNA team would likely to put the EXCEL files into the first 3 presention zip files and I think all the videos should have EXCEL if this is possible. Otherwise, when anyone joins in and want to watch the videos and at the same time do some practices and they would have a difficulty to look further because missing EXCEL files. I hope Enterprises DNA team can take some actions for that. Thanks.

1 Like

Hi @CindyC, please know that we have updated the resource pack of the first 3 videos in the Power Query Series with corresponding datasets. If there are other concerns, do let us know.

For now, we will be closing this thread. Please open a new thread if there are other concerns.

Thanks

1 Like