Power Query dynamic filter based on Todays date

Hello,
I would like to create a dynamic filter in Power Query in order for Table (as referring in the attached pbix) to be filtered on the dates that belong to the current Quarter in Calendar column from the date table as of today’s date.

In my example I would like to have in Table only the 3 following dates: March 15th, March12th and March 10th.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thank you,
17032023.pbix (117.6 KB)

Hi @Cedric,

The M standard Library contains a number of ‘relative date’ functions that are all evaluated against the current date and time “on the system”. Note that for queries refreshed in the Power BI Service this means UTC. When in doubt you can always request the current timezone with the dynamic TimeZone.Current value.

Give this a go.

Date.IsInCurrentQuarter( [Date] )

Read more here

I hope this is helpful

Hello @Cedric,

Did the responses above help solve your query?

If not, can you let us know where you’re stuck and what additional assistance you need?

If it did, please mark the answer as the SOLUTION by clicking the three dots beside Reply and then tick the check box beside SOLUTION

Thank you

Hello @Cedric,

We’ve noticed that no response was received from you on the post above.

Just following up if the response above help you solve your inquiry.
If it did, please mark his answer as the SOLUTION.

In case there won’t be any activity on it in the next few days, we’ll be tagging this post as Solved.

Hi @Cedric

Due to inactivity, a response on this post has been tagged as “Solution”.

If you have a follow question or concern related to this topic, please remove the Solution tag first by clicking the three dots beside Reply and then untick the check box.

We request you to kindly take time to answer the Enterprise DNA Forum User Experience Survey,.

We hope you’ll give your insights on how we can further improve the Support forum. Thanks!