Power Platform Accelerator - March 2023 unable to click that finished each session

Hi @EnterpriseDNA

I’m unable to click on each session of the Power Platform Accelerator to state we have finish/water the video of the session

We only have “Event” button which takes it back to the Upcoming Accelerators section.

I attended the first session live and was able to click on “finished” button later on Tuesday Morning March 14 but when i watch the second session this morning and there is no button for second or third session.

Can you please look into this?
Thanks
Keith

Hi @Keith,

Thank you for posting your concern here.

Upon checking on our end, the videos are working well. and the Finish button is available on all sessions.

You can try the different steps below to fix this issue.

1. Clear your cache. Clearing them fixes certain problems, like loading or issues on sites.
  2. Try using a different browser. e.g.: Chrome, Safari, etc. Our videos, resources, pages, etc work best in Chrome.
  3. Make sure your device has enough memory and storage.
  4. Please check the quality of your network.
  5. If you are using your company email, check with your IT department if there are firewall security in place that may have caused this.

Once done with the steps above and the same issue persists, please provide us a new screenshot of the error.

Should you experience any issues, please don’t hesitate to contact us.

HI @EnterpriseDNA

I have clears my cache and checked on firefox and Edge browse. (restarted my browsers)
I even downloaded Chrome and the button finished is not there on any of the accelerators
Chrome

Firefox

My system has enough memory and storage
network is working fine (personal).

Something is wrong on your side .

Your print screen is from the first power platform Accelerator and it works fine

thanks
Keith

Hi @Keith

Can you try this again? Thank you!

Hi There,
I cleared my cache again and still not working

Print screen

Day 1 I was on the live podcast and I just click finished when it was posted to the system. (maybe that is the issues)

I watched both Day 2 and 3 and unable to click on Finish it as no “finish button” just have Event button. (unable to attend the live podcast)

I also noticed this as this is stating at 100% but not all sessions are completed

As you can see for the below all the sessions are completed and its showing Events

thanks
Keith

Hi @Keith,

Our Customer Support will reach out to you regarding this matter.

Thank you!

Hi @EnterpriseDNA

I will be looking for forward getting this resolved.

Thanks again
Keith

HI @EnterpriseDNA

Customer Support hasn’t reached out yet concerning this.

thanks
Keith

issued resolved through customer service.

thanks
Keith