Power BI with Mongo as database

Hi,

Can any one guide me to connect power bi with mongo db .

Pls help me.

Thanks,
Anurag

Have you tried using ODBC? It should work on Desktop.

Hi,

Thanks for help .one more question have you using mongo db in your any power bi report.

Hi - Once you connect, it is the same as dealing with a collection of JSON files. Is it the data structure or ODBC DSN that is causing an issue? Most all Mongo DBs are in the cloud so a working example, due to access rights, is difficult to provide. Without more details it is tough to understand the problem but I suspect the DSN to the node is the issue.

Hi Diana,

Thanks for your answerer we are planning to move to mongo db so just wanted to know is able to handle the refreshed and large data refresh some complex query well or not if i put query on power bi to get data from mongo.

That what i want to know.

Thanks,
Anurag

Bumping this post for more visibility.

Hi @Anurag! We noticed that your inquiry was left unsolved for quite some time now.

We strive to answer ALL inquiries in the forum.

However, if you are sure that you provided all pertinent context to your concerns and read how to use the forum more effectively and still find your question unanswered, you can check out tutorials to learn this yourself as your membership also comes with relevant resources that may help you with your Power BI education.

While our users and experts do as much as reasonable to help you with your inquiries, not all concerns can be attended to especially if there are some learnings to be done. Thank you!