Power BI & Social Media Analytics Connection

Hi
How can we connect power bi with Facebook Ads Manager & Google Analytics. There is an option to connect with Facebook & Google Analytics but i did not see any option to bring the marketing spends into Financial Reports.

is it possible to get the marketing cost directly from Fb Ads Manager & Google Analytics rather than making a seperate excel sheet.

Check out here

There’s also a few services that can help you set this up. Just complete a quick google search and you’ll find quite a few.

These are the best I can find on this.

I have never deeply explored this myself so don’t have a huge amount that I can add above what is already here above.

Thanks

Hi @iamvaibhav020 , we’ve noticed that no response has been received from you since February 01, 2020. We just want to check if you still need further help with this post? In case there won’t be any activity on it in the next few days, we’ll be tagging this post as Solved. If you have a follow question or concern related to this topic, please remove the Solution tag first by clicking the three dots beside Reply and then untick the check box. Thanks!

Thanks a lot

Connecting Power BI with Facebook Ads Manager and Google Analytics is a smart move for holistic analytics. To include marketing spending in your financial reports directly, you might need to do a bit of customization.
In Power BI, you can use the native connectors for Facebook and Google Analytics to pull data, but for detailed financial integration, you may have to build custom queries or use DAX formulas. It’s possible to calculate costs and incorporate them into your reports without relying on a separate Excel sheet.
Also, if you’re exploring ways to expand your social media presence, you can experiment a bit and look into options like Buy Fan Pages for Facebook.