Power BI Report Server On-Premises

Power BI Report Server On-Premises

I’m having problems with configuration of this, everything works but I’m not a Microsoft expert.

My problem, is I have a user that can access the server and the other can not. Everything seems the same. The Active Directory permission etc

How do I double check this and find what is wrong ?

Thanks

Eric

Hi @ericet. I doubt it’s a PBRS issue, but rather permissions. Are all permissions identical for both users in Active Directory? The second user, I’d guess, will need access not only within PBRS to the folders and reports in question, but also to the machine hosting PBRS. I’d do a cross check (very difficult during with everyone working from home, but …) on the machine that “works” for the first user, try the second account, then, on the machine that “doesn’t work” for the second user, try the first account. Hopefully your IT group will be able to help.
Greg

Yes, it is not a Power BI problem directly.

I will see if I can find differences between the users

Thanks

Eric

Hi @ericet, did the response provided by @Greg help you solve your query? If not, how far did you get and what kind of help you need further? If yes, kindly mark as solution the answer that solved your query. Thanks!