Power Bi Pro License_Sharing with Team Members

Dear All,

I have Power Bi Desktop version.
Will upgrade to Power Bi Pro.
Any tutorial on how to share Reports in Power Bi Pro.
I have 200 Tabs in my Desktop file, need to share same with 9 email IDs for whom will buy Poer Bi Pro Licenses.

Regards,

2 Likes

Hey Rohit,

Hope you are doing well.
the solution is you can provide the member access to them so they will be able to download /access all file from power bi services.
The only condition is all email id should be in same azure active directory.
Let me know in case any further discussion.

Best Regards,
Pankaj

How to select Security Tab in this screen pls., where i need to enter email id.

Regards

Hi @Rohit1 having 200 tabs in your desktop file is a bit wild to say the least. This will cause you issues.

Hey Rohit,

I can see you have published your report in my workspace that is not for collaboration.
you have to create different workspace for collaboration purpose.
Then access tab will be visible there you can provide and access to your team.

Hello @Rohit1

Did the responses above help solve your query?

If not, can you let us know where you’re stuck and what additional assistance you need?

If it did, please mark his answer as the SOLUTION.

Thank you

Hello @Rohit1 ,

just following up if the response above help you solve your inquiry?

We’ve noticed that no response was received from you on the post above. In case there won’t be any activity on it in the next few days, we’ll be tagging this post as Solved.

Hi @Rohit1 ,

Due to inactivity, a response on this post has been tagged as “Solution”.

If you have a follow question or concern related to this topic, please remove the Solution tag first by clicking the three dots beside Reply and then untick the check box.

We request you to kindly take time to answer the Enterprise DNA Forum User Experience Survey,.

We hope you’ll give your insights on how we can further improve the Support forum. Thanks!