Power BI Increasing Figures in Reports

Good Morning all,

I don’t know if any one is experiencing same issue.

I do load excel file into my data warehouse and then process using the TABULAR CUBE MODEL.

i noticed that in my power bi reports, some figures are increasing dramatically.

for example, when i sum my source file premium i get 2000 and when i do same in the data warehouse, i get same figures BUT when i check my power Bi report, i will see that the figures have risen either by a thousand or hundreds.

and i am doing a simple sum in my cube i’.e sum(premium)

i am using a table visualization.

I don’t know if this is a bug but the funny thing is sometimes the figures will be right and sometimes it will be wrong.

any one facing such

Thanks for posting your question @alora101. To receive a resolution in a timely manner please make sure that you provide all the necessary details on this thread.

Here is a potential list of additional information to include in this thread; demo pbix file, images of the entire scenario you are dealing with, screenshot of the data model, details of how you want to visualize a result, and any other supporting links and details.

Including all of the above will likely enable a quick solution to your question.

This could be due to context transition but without a PBIX - this is nothing more than a wild guess…
Should you want to explore that topic further please refer to this article and topic.

for tips on masking sensitive data, you can refer to:

https://forum.enterprisedna.co/t/how-to-mask-sensitive-data-in-power-bi/7788

Hi @alora101, we’ve noticed that no response has been received from you since the 12th of October. We just want to check if you still need further help with this post? In case there won’t be any activity on it in the next few days, we’ll be tagging this post as Solved. If you have a follow question or concern related to this topic, please remove the Solution tag first by clicking the three dots beside Reply and then untick the checkbox. Thanks!

Thanks all.

I still find it strange as the filters are coming from the dimension table that house the premium.

i have learnt some stuff from the above.

Thanks all

HI,

Thanks all