Good Morning all,
I don’t know if any one is experiencing same issue.
I do load excel file into my data warehouse and then process using the TABULAR CUBE MODEL.
i noticed that in my power bi reports, some figures are increasing dramatically.
for example, when i sum my source file premium i get 2000 and when i do same in the data warehouse, i get same figures BUT when i check my power Bi report, i will see that the figures have risen either by a thousand or hundreds.
and i am doing a simple sum in my cube i’.e sum(premium)
i am using a table visualization.
I don’t know if this is a bug but the funny thing is sometimes the figures will be right and sometimes it will be wrong.
any one facing such