Power BI Challenge 17 - Environmental Data Reporting from Surya (Non-member)

Here’s the entry from one of our non-member participants, Surya.

To learn about the real-life scenario presented for the challenge, be sure to click on the image below.

This post is part of the Enterprise DNA platform improvements. Through these posts, members and non-members can showcase the resources and inspirations on how they come up with their challenge submissions. We hope all members can utilize it efficiently.

thanks for participating this time round and love the fact that you’re trying a few things out and learning along the way.

obviously I think there’s some expansions that you could do in some of the analysis you’ve created but I do appreciate some of the nice formula techniques and visualization techniques you’ve used so congratulations on that.

thank you doing simple things like expanding your analysis for specific topics onto different pages could have been a simple addition and then tying them all together with a nice navigation feature within your report pages would have just added a ton more value to what you created.

but definitely I think you are still learning and finding the time to bring a lot of these ideas together so I congratulate you on your participation and for getting involved in the challenge.