Power BI Challenge 14 - Emergency Services Analytics from Sushant (Non-member)

Here’s the entry from one of our non-member participants, Sushant.

To learn about the real-life scenario presented for the challenge, be sure to click on the image below.

power-bi-chal-1

This post is part of the Enterprise DNA platform improvements. Through these posts, members and non-members can showcase the resources and inspirations on how they come up with their challenge submissions. We hope all members can utilize it efficiently.

Congrats on a nice and simple submission. I think this is a great start to your participation in the challenges and you can certainly leverage off others in the community to build out your reports into something a little bit more comprehensive next time.

I think that you created a nice visualisation here. Really like the icons and I think the colours are generally pretty good as well. Haven’t always been a fan of the tree map so maybe think a little bit more around how the showcase those insights slightly differently. I think you can get a lot better value out of just a simple doughnut chart.

Overall really impressed by the effort you put in and then how you thought about your visualisation here, I think it represents the data very well.

Nice one

Sam

1 Like