Power BI Challenge 14 - Emergency Services Analytics from Manu (Non-member)

Here’s the entry from one of our non-member participants, Manu.

To learn about the real-life scenario presented for the challenge, be sure to click on the image below.

power-bi-chal-1

2 Likes

This post is part of the Enterprise DNA platform improvements. Through these posts, members and non-members can showcase the resources and inspirations on how they come up with their challenge submissions. We hope all members can utilize it efficiently.

Fabulous design that you’ve created here. There’s plenty of best practices that into this report and I can see that very quickly. I love the navigation experience and also the imagery and icons youve used throughout the report .

It’s great to see that you’ve put such a lot of effort into how you’re showcased your insights. It just makes that make a difference when it’s easy for a consumer to work their way around an application like this.

I think you use great colours, the insights are super clear and I can see you’ve also been quite innovative around how you wanted to showcase and highlight some of the most important calculations from the data source.

Nice work and look forward to many more great submissions in the future .

Sam